Well, I think this week has topped off all the other weeks. I have learned a few lessons. One is that I have to be a lot more careful. Monday night I fell on the very last stair, and yes, I landed on the hard travertine, on my foot. Needless to say, it IS broke, and now Im big, bulky, and on crutches. I sure hope the next few weeks go by fast and now Im hoping that the baby does not come soon. I got x-rays and the doctor says it will be a month on crutches. Now, how do I chase a two year old around when I cant even walk?
Thank goodness for my wonderful mom, who was here when it happened, moving my brother Cody in for College, she has taken good care of me the last couple days, and has taken Kaden back to Bountiful for the rest of the week. Shes a sweetheart and a lifesaver.
So, other than that, life is great. I have had a lot of time to think and be thankful for a lot of things. So glad the baby is fine, i just took it out on my foot, and I have learned not to take things for granted. Thank goodness for feet and that we have them. I have much appreciation now for things I never really thought much about.
Nick is preparing for the Utah Open starting next Thursday. WE will be headed up North on Tues, so whoever wants to hang out :)
Have a GREAT DAY, and weekend!!
3 comments:
Hi Amy
It was so much fun to visit you yesterday! Good luck this weekend! Thanks for telling me about Picaso..super easy!
love you!
take it easy crazy girl! I'm glad you are ok. see you soon when u are up here. be sure to call
Amers...
You poor thing. This would make a great photo! A prego on crutches, please post. Glad the babers is good and you just chill back.
ps...what is Picaso?
Post a Comment