
I was sure hoping that Labor Day, would mean for me, literally LABOR day. But that didnt happen, dang it! I guess its not time yet, still 3 weeks. and they come when they are ready I guess. We didnt do a whole lot, Im sure everyone had a better holiday, since I dont feel up to anything really.
Tonight Kaden is doing his ritual, watching Shrek, of course and snacking on cereal. His favorite movie, as me and Nick both just sit and try to enjoy it for the 200th time!!!
I took some pictures of me on crutches, but for some reason they were blurry. So I guess Ill try again tomorrow. Not that its that cute anyways. Like Jenna says, just an olive on a tooth pick, and on crutches. Doing a whole lot better though!!
If any one wants to visit, were always here. . . just waiting and waiting anxiously for Kylee. (hint hint!!! :)
2 comments:
Amers
Kaden is soooo cute and seems to be all boy! I know you want Kylee here...but enjoy the uno little muchacho for now...your life is about to go crazy, go crazy! However, I know all about summer pregnancies....just not on crutches!
21 days and counting.... make her come sooner so i can see her before i go back to the great up north next week. how is that we havent gotten together? slackers, both of us.
Post a Comment