9.18.2007

Our New Little Princess!



Welcome Kylee Nicole McKinlay to our Family.
Here are some pictures!! Will write more soon!
click to enlarge

5 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

Congrats Amers! What a beauty she is. You look amazing as well and it was so fun to see prego pictures! Hope all went well and I want details about labor and delivery....

Sarah said...

Amy
She is beautiful. It was so fun to see you, Kaden, and Kylee yesterday! You look amazing :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Amy! She is gorgeous! She has so much hair! You will love having a little princess, they are so much fun! And Kaden will be such a cute big brother! Let me know when you are coming up! Congrats!
Loves!
Jenny

jmr said...

sooooo cute!! I've got to get down there and meet her!!! :) glad you are doin good.
love u

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

What a doll!!! She is so pretty! I can't wait to hold her. They grow so fast. She will make Connor seem even bigger. You look awesome. I hope everything went well. Now the adventure begins with two. So much fun and so worth it.