9.30.2007

Pretty in Purple





My Mom thinks that Kylee is changing daily and that she is missing out, so all these pictures are because she wants them. so today I decided to switch it up and put her in something rather than pink, and I think Im in love with this color on her. Nick took Kaden to church, so I seem to have some free minutes. With Kaden still taking great naps, and Kylee, well all she does is nap, I find myself still having some great free time. I know it wont last forever so I will blog, blog, blog as much as I can now!

Hope everyone is doing great!! We hope to make it up North really soon!

1 comment:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

She is such a doll. I love that color on her. Kenny has a ton of green because I love that color with her hair. You look awesome. It doesn't even look like you just had a baby. I could hate you if I didn't like you so much. We really need to come and see you and bring you some dinner. Call me and let's set up a play/dinner date.