
Thought it was a cute picture of my two sleeping babies. Kaden loves to snuggle her and still is calling her a princess all the time. I asked him if he was a princess and he said "no, Im a Prince!"
He really is a Prince Charming, (most the time). He is very protective of her, and always is making sure everyone knows its HIS little sister.
Today we got to hang out with our friends Amber and Paige. You can see he got very worn out, seeing how they jumped on the trampoline for hours!! Wish I had that energy!!
You can see, Kylee looks like she still has a little Jaundice, although shes more red than yellow, but Kaden on the other hand, well his red is just from fruit punch!! That stuff stains, anyone have ideas how to get it off? he looks like this every day now!! I guess its cute ? :)
2 comments:
Oh....so sweet! I loved little Kylee's birth announcement! Thanks for thinking of us...
Lindsay
Amy, this is the BEST way to stay involved in your lives when we live far away.....thanks soooo much for Easter Day together! And the darling photos you printed have updated my magnet board and calendar perfectly! Did you get a camera yet? I haven't been to Best Buy....yet! Love ya tonz!
Connie
Post a Comment