My baby started school!! (well my big 3 year old!) He had his first day of preschool today, and LOVED it! As you can see hes all excited with his backpack on, and a big grin. He walked right in and made friends, who also begged to be in the picture! (girlfriends of course!) I just cant believe how fast they grow! I asked Nick last night, how I could slow time down and enjoy every moment of my kids more, I guess there is no way!! dang it!


Kylee is growing fast, smiling now, and making everyday more and more fun! (and her eyelashes just keep growing yeah!!

Decorating our tree. Kaden had a blast and was waiting impatiently all day, now waiting impatiently for Christmas!!
6 comments:
It's crazy that they keep growing so fast, isn't it! I can't believe he's in preschool! And kylee, I love the pics of her looking like what are you doing? Looks like she's going blonde! :)
Love your tree! so cute!
That's exciting about preschool. What preschool is he going to? I didn't know they started in the middle of the year. I need to find one for Kenny to go to. She would love it and so would I. I still need to come and visit and see your little girl. She is adorable. I don't work Tues? Let me know and lets get something together......
kman is in school? wooow.
I'll send you the rest of the pics I got from that day.
I agree, my kids have grown up to fast. Although their are some days that I am happy to see gone (potty training, etc..) but whenever I look back at old pictures I miss their cute little baby faces and baby chub:(
I am so glad all went well at school. That is after you found it! Just Kiddin!! What cute kids.
Me and my sister could not get over how cute and smiley Kylee was today. What a sweet heart!
Post a Comment