11.14.2007

Thanks Sarah!!

Well, I was trying to get a cool template, and for some reason, I lost all the "widgets" I think they called it and thanks to my sweet friend sarah, who saved my blog, I just have to redo my favorite links, so if yours is not on there, please comment and give me your blog spot address. Thanks Sarah your a Blog Genius!!

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Yay, you saved your blog! What an adorable family you have!! About the five more kids thing, sorry don't think that's gonna happen!! Ha, Ha!!

Anonymous said...

cute blog! I did that once, but I didn't know how to recover it, so I had to redo it all, sucks! I will email you though if I want to change it, to find out how to save it all! Lets see more pics of those cute babies!
Jenny

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

That is such a cute template. You are going to have to tell me the secret to getting one. I love it. I'm glad that everything is right in your blogging world