1.27.2008

January 2008


I had to show this picture of Kylee in her first really cute dress. Thanks to Gayle who gave it to her for Christmas, she looked so adorable. Me and my mom were thinking that she didnt have a whole lot of cute clothes right now, cuz shes in that awkward stage, too big for 3-6 month and too little for 6-9. But this dress is 6 months and I am so glad I tried it on this morning before church because she looks so adorable and she keeps growing too fast!

She was giggling so hard after church. Love this age!!

My Mom was having grandchildren withdrawals, and talked my Dad and brother into coming this weekend since she cant come alone yet. We had a short, but great time.
Good food, movies, relaxing, talking, a little shopping (my mom cant stop buying Kylee clothes:)The best part was when we took Kaden to Fiesta fun after dinner, and My brother Casey and I were playing a game with our last couple tokens. He puts it in, hits the button it drops automatically into the Jackpot hole without even bouncing, and he wins like 750 tickets. Lets just say Kaden went home with a handful of Stuff!!Fun times!! Thanks for coming to see us!!




Yes... this is Kaden wearing green sweats, a blue jacket and a red cowboy hat. Thought I would never go in public with a kid dressed like this, but like my Mom said, cant say never until you have children. Well, Kaden wouldn't stop wearing that hat all day long. I didnt want to put up a fuss when I had to run to the store, and Nick told him he looked cute, so that says it all.

5 comments:

jmr said...

the kid has serious style!

Anonymous said...

haha! I just had to laugh, cuz just a couple months ago, you were saying you would never let your kid do that! Kids are an adventure, aren't they! :) Gotta love those independent years!
I love the pics of kylee, she is getting so big and cute!

{Annie N.} said...

So cute! Both of them. I love the cowboy hat pic!

Dalton Family said...

Your baby is so cute! I love your site. Come check out my new blog www.daltonfamfive.blogspot.com

Shanna said...

Oh my heck, she looks so cute. I love your family!