3.01.2008

Its a Miracle!!

Kaden loves his baby sister! Its only taken 5 months. he has pretty much ignored her this whole time. It all started 3 days ago. He walked over to her and gave her a kiss on her cheek. for NO reason. the next night he goes up to her and says "goodnight Kylee, I love you." we just sat there amazed. I almost cried. then he took that bath last night and played with her a little.
then today she was sad so he went over and started talking to her and giving her toys. later we were on the way to Costco and she started to cry, he hands her his toy he had brought for himself. I almost died of shock.

Then this picture is just barely. were all sitting around and he asks me, can I hold Kylee? Im all "nick grab my camera"
words cant say how excited I am. All I have wanted was for him to love her!!

2 comments:

bows and more said...

So cute! Your kids are adorable! Kaden is such a sweet boy he always plays so nice with Bridger! Its fun to watch them grow! Love ya, Kelsi

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes I bet he "played" with her in the bath, no wonder he loves her now he littlepussy is starting to feel soooooooooooooooo good and he can gently get a finger in her now