4.01.2008

Kylee's first Easter Dress




Well, I only get one Tuesday night a week,(basketball night) for some reason I feel too guilty when Nick is home the other nights to sit on the computer. But Kaden looked very handsome in his new suit so I will get pictures of him on here soon too!
(you can click on the pictures to enlarge them:)

14 comments:

Shanna said...

She is so adorable, I just love the polka dots!!

Tiffany said...

Hi, Amy! It's Tiffany...Dawn's sister. I found your blog through hers. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and comment on how cute your kids are! And I can't believe how much Kaden looks like your brother (the oldest...I think Cody?) If you want to see our blog just email me and I'll send you an invite (tiffarbuckle@yahoo.com)

jmr said...

adorable!! and the bunny pictures are too cute :)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, and I love the pages. Don't you just love to scrapbook?

Sarah said...

SO cute! Thanks for your love and support last week!

Dalton Family said...

Girls are so fun to dress. I am glad you are having fun with it. She is beautiful!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Okay I really need you to show me how to digital scrapbook. I think that I could get into that. I don't work next Tues, call me and we really need to get together. Kyee is getting so big. I haven't seen you since the day before you had her! Too long...Call me

bows and more said...

Amy she is soooo cute! Her eyes are breath taking and the dress is darling! She is so luck to have such a neat Mom and family! I love your scrapbook pages!

Brookeh said...

These pages are adorable! How do you do it? What a cute little girl!

Joe and Dawn said...

Kylee has some adorable big blue eyes there. Isn't it fun dressing up little girls?!(can't comment on the boys yet:)She's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Where are the other 146 pictures! She is soooo photogenic, as is Kaden! Keep sending....but it sure makes us wanna run right down there! Gr. Goodie

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

I love her dress!! I can't believe how fast she is growing up...she is absolutley adorable!!! I love all your scrapbook pages too!

Shanna said...

Ok so I have to comment about what you said on my blog. I am a clean toilet freak too. I wipe my toilets down every night with about ten lysol wipes. That is crazy that we have so much in common.

Alexis 18 said...

girls are so much fun! I love to dress Leah-especially at all the Holiday's cause you get to put them in fun frilly dresses! I wish you would have called me while you were up-I would have loved to get together. Maybe next time!