I can't believe Kylee is eating a Popsicle! of course it's probably nice and warm in St. George, duh. Were is it you get all your scrapbooking pages? you do them all online right? they are so dang cute!
Again I am going to tell you that I need to take a class in digital scrapbooking from you. I can't wait to hang out next week and finally get to see your little girl!
your scrapbook pages are adorable!! I'll figure out all the details with the digital scrapper club and I will let you know....I love that kylee and her popscicle picture....
8 comments:
I can't believe Kylee is eating a Popsicle! of course it's probably nice and warm in St. George, duh. Were is it you get all your scrapbooking pages? you do them all online right? they are so dang cute!
Again I am going to tell you that I need to take a class in digital scrapbooking from you. I can't wait to hang out next week and finally get to see your little girl!
your scrapbook pages are adorable!! I'll figure out all the details with the digital scrapper club and I will let you know....I love that kylee and her popscicle picture....
So cute! I sewar you have such cute kids! I love kylee's big smile! What fun pages you make!So cute!
Your kids are so cute! i love all your scrapbook pages!!
I love all of your pictures and pages. You are so talented. Your kids are seriously so dang cute.
K, why can't I spend the time to make my pages look that cute. I love all the creativity you put into them.
I am loving your pages! If you ever run out of stuff to scrapbook I will happily bring mine over. :) Cute pages, cute kiddies!
Post a Comment