6.01.2008

Happy Birthday Michelle!


I just had to stick this picture on here first off because its the only one that was really scanable, and second it showed us exactly how we were when we were best of friends. What were we like 10? ok maybe 13? sad.... nice pants and levi vest and bangs, and sneakers I have on...????!!

Anyways, I have some great memories of the four of us. Its me on the left, then Michelle Paget, who passed away recently and unexpectedly, then Michelle(Birthday girl:) then Brookeh Thacker! (sorry Brookeh, had to stick you on here too:)
I actually remember getting this picture taken, wow that was a long time ago.
We always had so much fun together, sleepovers, parties, classic skating!Michelle is one of those people who was always fun to be with, still so caring and sweet and someone I could be best friends with still if only a little closer!!
I miss you Michelle, wish you were closer!
Have a happy Birthday Today!

4 comments:

Parker Family said...

Oh what a sweet friend you are! I so remember that day too! And oh ya loving the late 80's look! We sure did have some fun times, and I often wish I could go back and just play with no care in the world, but I guess we have to grow up sometime! You are so good to remember my birthday, I think I will always remember yours too, I wonder if because they are so close, and everyone thought we were twins, remember that? What a good compliment! Thanks for remembering, you always know when to put a smile on my face. LOVE YA

Brookeh said...

Wow, that was a blast from the past!! Happy birthday to Michelle too! I didn't know that Michelle Paget died. When did that happen and how? How sad. I hope to see you soon! Make sure to let me know when you come up.

jmr said...

Wow, that was a blow reading about Michele Paget, I was just looking for her on facebook the other day. Happy bday Michele D and you guys all look great :) Man those were the days!

jmr said...

PS. I put up the picture on my blog and my aunt researched when Michele died. I don't think I can put a link in a comment here so I'll go put one on my site so you can see her obit. :)