6.10.2008

My Baby thinks she's big....





So my baby is growing up, way too fast. This week had been a major stepping stone in her life....
First, she obviously learned how to crawl last week, but this week she is outta control, which was why I was not so excited about it!! she is all over, and fast! keeps falling and hitter her head on the tile, trying to pull herself up on everything SCARY!! have to watch her every move. And Kadens worst nightmare, baby sister crawling over and taking his stuff!! Never had to deal with that in his life
yet:)

A whole Lot of "firsts"

*first pig tails, (thanks Heather for showing me how:)
*first "annoying" her brother
*first "slept through the night!!!! THANKYOU!
*first standing up against things
*first gerber cookie and lots of fruits
*first owies (bumps on the head)
*FIRST TOOTH!! (she has been so grumpy! if you click on the little pics they will enlarge, you can see it!) now shes biting me, I might have to quit nursing soon, today she almost killed me:)




and best of all...
*first cute toenails. My mom finally talked me into it:) looks very cute but way too grown up:)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

She looks so CUTE! I'm so excited to see you guys on Saturday! It feels like its been forever I love the PINK toenail polish...my favorite :)

Parker Family said...

I am loving the little girly things you get to do, we are all about boys around here, so it is really fun to see the fun girly things that go on! She is a doll! Oh, who started up the viewmont blog? Hopefully, the word will get passed around, it sounds like a really fun idea! Have a good one!

Paula said...

Oh my goodness, Amy! Are our girls really the same age?? Camryn isn't crawling, not even CLOSE to standing, and definitely does not have enough hair to wear pigtails!! Absolutely darling pictures. It will be so cute to have them together again. And tell poor Kaden that it's only bound to get worse. =)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her pigtails! she is so cute! My FAVORITE girly thing to do with Haylie was paint her toenails! Still is...The first time I did it she was only 3 months old. :)

jmr said...

cute toes and my favorite are the tiny little pigtails! Happy Birthday Amy!!

bows and more said...

Good thing she is soooooooooooooo cute! I love the toenail picture! She is so fun! I am glad she slept through the night! Take the good with the bad! The story of life!