
The kids all seemed very excited to be there!
(a few kids in his new class!)

We went with our new friends the Burnetts to the Wildlife museum, they had a blast, lots of cute poses, Im glad Im not the only one that loves to take pics all the time! Thanks Heather!

We were up North all last week for my continuing Mortgage Classes, and we got a few fun things in up there. Another Museum, the dinosaur one! Kaden loved it, especially playin in the sand, digging for bones. He was a little scared of the T Rex's although hes been talking about it over and over. thanks Grandma Joni and Cody!

And Last but not least....
HAPPY 50th Birthday Connie:) Nicks Moms birthday is today! Hope it is great and wish we could still be there celebrating! Thanks for everything hope you have a terrific day!
8 comments:
I just wanted to thank Nick for the wonderful name suggestions. I think I am really diggin Oswald, now I just have to talk Justin into it!! Ha ha!!
so so so cute! That is awesome you guys are doing a joy preschool. That will be so much fun! Can you believe that Haylie starts kindergarten tomorrow? We are getting old! LOL.
Hey Amy! Your kids are darling. I hope everything is going well. Bradley can't wait for preschool to start!! When is your little guys birthday? Brad's is Sept 4, so he gets 2 years of preschool, his is in sept also, right?
Hey Amy! Your kids are darling. I hope everything is going well. Bradley can't wait for preschool to start!! When is your little guys birthday? Brad's is Sept 4, so he gets 2 years of preschool, his is in sept also, right?
sorry i clicked publish twice!!
Amy, you are my blog mentor. Love the new design and all your pictures! Kaden is going to have a blast in preschool. Give the kids big hugs for us!
It is so fun to see how excited they get for school! Joy preschool sounds fun, wish I could find things like that around here, actually Ashton has the best preschool ever, I am so excited for it to start in 2 weeks!! Oh, I love the picture by the palm tree! Sounds so silly, but I love palm trees, wish I could have them here, I thought about it, and my husband was so cute with the idea, he was like, we could probably keep it in the house, and keep it alive, if you really want one. I said, that's okay, I will just enjoy them when we are on vacation. Anyways, I am jealous you get to look at them every day!!
I love his backpack! We need to get together soon! What do you think about coming up here and doing a dinner in the park with the kids??? I miss you!
Post a Comment