8.25.2008

Kadens Prayer

Me and Kaden sat down for lunch a hour ago just the two of us...
here is our dialogue:

Me: Kaden, will you bless the food?
Kaden: I will mom and I will do a great job, i will do it slow and nice I promise.
Me: that would be great, it makes Heavenly Father so happy when we say it nice.
K: Heavenly Father, thanks for the day, bless the food, bless Rosco to go on a walk and he can go to Grandmas house, and bless us to sleep good, and bless daddy to play golf, and bless mom to not leave so that I wont cry. Bless bless us to play and go to the park and be safe. thankful for Cody and Casey. (uncles)thankful for my cars and friends. in the name..... Amen!

(and he was sooo serious and really pondering what to say)
I couldnt stop the giggling after. Cutest thing ever!.....

so off to the park we are going:) he did pray for it:)

7 comments:

Dalton Family said...

I love it! I need to write more cute stuff down that my kids say! Your a great mom!

Shanna said...

What a cutie, I love those sweet moments!!

Vee said...

That is so cute! I love those sincere , thoughtful prayers!

The Grantham Family said...

What a little cutie. Hot dang!

Macie starts preschool next week and I cannot wait! Kaden is so dang cute.

I want to go to Disneyland sooo bad. We have a trip planned for April next year! Your pictures made me so much more excited! What a cute family and your babe is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Haylie's prayers are soooo long, but they are so funny to listen to! Sam and I are always giggling under our breath about them!

Plain Jame said...

Hey Amy, I am missing those moms group days with us living in SLC we never see anyone anymore. It's great to see your blog and see whats going on - I'm so glad I found it.
click on my name to get to my blog if you want to see my girls!
-Jamie Garner

bows and more said...

so precious! He has grown up so much! I will miss being his teacher and getting to hear all the sweet innocent prayers! He is such a sweet boy!