8.30.2008

my Cuties....

Daddy taking Kaden golfing for the first time!!


Nick asked Kaden if he wanted to go hit some balls at the golf course. He was actually excited, dont know if its because his friend Cole was also going with his Dad, but we will see how it goes. Ive been waiting for Nick to take him! hopefully his attention span will be a little longer!

Kylee loves suckers, I figure shes almost one, time to really enjoy life right?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable. I think it is so great when dad's can take the kids to do something fun like that! And I also love suckers for that same entertainment factor! So surprise! We are gone... crazy huh? I am sad that I didn't get to know you better, you are so cute!

Joe and Dawn said...

Is she always that happy? Every picture I see her in she's always smiling. How often do you make it up to your Mom's? We really need to try to get together since the last time I think I saw you was a couple days before you got married!

Shanna said...

That is quite the sucker. My kids always want that kind, but I am a mean mom and say no. I love the picture of Nick and Kaden, SO CUTE!!

Dalton Family said...

Kaden has golfing in his blood =]

Plain Jame said...

Your kids are so dang cute I cant get over it. Kaden looks so different from even 3 years ago, and your little girl just always has that big smile on her face in all her pictures.

Cindy said...

Oh my your kids are getting cuter everyday. I love checking your blog from time to time. I will get mine updated soon.