10.10.2008


We got to take our Joy School kids on their first field trip to Stali farms today. They loved it. Tractor rides, petting animals, slides, pumpkin patch. way too much fun:) and Kylee had a fun time just watching all the kids!

7 comments:

Shanna said...

Love Staheli farm. Thanks for the fun night last night, you guys are awesome!!

Sarah said...

Love the pics! It was so fun to see you guys last weekend. We loved visiting and I loved having Kaden run and jump in my arms...So cute!

Burnett Family said...

Hey we were just there on Friday afternoon, when were you there? Love your pictures from the farm. Sadly I didn't take very many this time.

Parker Family said...

What a fun farm! It is so fun for kids, and almost makes you feel like a kid again too! I love Kylee's 'cindy lou who' hair. She is so cute!

Brett said...

Your kids are so SUPER CUTE, they are so happy. I love your family

Alexis 18 said...

don't you just love doing stuff like this with your kids?! They are so fun when they are little and everything is so fun and new.

jenna marie said...

OH!! They are getting so big! I'm sorry I haven't called you back, sheesh, what a bad friend. :( Soon!!