11.04.2008

Pics pics and more pics....


I have been begging Nick to give me some money for family pictures. For some strange reason he just didnt think it was on our priority list, well, Im a mom, and it IS on mine, so I was determined to find a way. My AWESOME friend Shanna, volunteered to take them for us! Wow, what a job she did!! I cant believe how awesome they turned out, and for FREE!! Shanna, you are amazing, I cannot believe she doesnt do this for a living! (you could make bank:) anyways, I am so impressed and so thankful to her. It is such a wonderful feeling when they are done, and your pictures are all updated in your house, well Im getting there.
so heres a glance for you... there is about 50 more that turned out unfortunately I cant put them all on here!! thanks Shanna! your the best! owe you!












and..... We went up North a couple weeks ago, me and the kids, Nick was suppose to be outta town, my parents took us to some fun festivities, like the pumpkin patch and scarecrow festival!! we all had a great time!

Halloween was a blast. What a fun age for the kids. Kaden was so excited to be super man, I couldnt talk him out of it, but he looked very cute, and muscular! Kylee was a cute little fuzzy bee, and well me and Nick if you cant tell oh well. you havent seen the movie! hope everyone had as fun as a holiday as we did!!

19 comments:

Parker Family said...

Oh, you updated! I have missed you on here!! Your pics are very beautiful, what a beautiful family you have! And you look amazing like always! I loved the halloween pics, you and Nick look so fun! I love Halloween! Your kids are so cute! I love both of their smiles! I love updated my house with new pictures of the fam, it makes you feel so much better, so good for you to find a way to get pics done! When we get done with building our house, another month:), let me know when you are at your moms, I would love to meet up with you and see you a little bit, kinda like a girls night out or something. Let me know, maybe after all the crazy holidays are over ?? I think that sounds fun :)

Vee said...

Very cute pictures!! Your friend did an awesome job. And cute costumes.

Anonymous said...

way cute family pics! They turned out so well! I love the pic of kylee and kaden walking holding hands, so precious! I love you and nicks costumes! :)

Jessica Reeves said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! This will be fun to stay in touch even though we live so close! I LOVE the family pics! They are very cute! I was going to tell you that I have been taking a few pictures so if you ever want to do family pics again or just the kids let me know. I got a new lens recently and need some practice! Send me your email address so I can put you on my blog since I'm going private. You can email me at jessicajreeves@gmail.com. We should plan a date night or something and go to dinner!

Sarah said...

So cute! Your family pics are darling...it helps that all of you are darling! Love you! Can't wait to see what you made for Alethia :)

Dalton Family said...

Caden looks so old in those pics! You and Nick looked awsome on Halloween!

Brett said...

Those pictures are amazing your guys are such a cute wonderful family. I CANT BELIEVE YOU Were HEAR AND DID NOT CALL. JK I know your busy.

Burnett Family said...

Your family pictures turned out AWESOME!!! You are motivating me to get ours done even though I am just packing on the pounds right now:) Love the Halloween pics too!

The Grantham Family said...

Okay. You are gorgeous and the same skinny little thing. Your kids are honeys and they have gotten so big. It is so fun to see them grow....through our blogs and I am so glad that we have a way to keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Way cute pictures! Shanna did such a good job!

Lisa said...

What a fun Halloween! Your kids look adorable.

bows and more said...

Soooooo CUTE! Shanna is amazing!
I am doing a boutique this weekend and would love to have you come! Also if you can pass the word around for me I would appreciate it! Thanks!

~Holiday Boutique~
1224 S. River Road Suite A 105
*It is at the old Van Brocklyn Design in the
Remax building behind post office
Nov 7th-8th
Friday 3-7 pm
Sat. 10-2 pm
*I will be selling my hair accessories
there will also be vinyl lettering, pampered chef,
Handmade crafts and signs, Jewelry,
baked goods and more!
Grab a friend or two and
have a girls day/night out!
this is one you don't want to miss!
Hope to see you there!

Amanda said...

Your family pics are so cute! I also have been meaning to get out and do some family pics, so I am so jealous that you had a friend that could help you out! Lucky! And of course you kids are so adorable!

Plain Jame said...

Your family is so cute - the pictures of you all turned out cute! My kids are always closing their eyes, not smiling, looking away, and/or crying...
good times...

{Annie N.} said...

Your pictures are so cute! Where did you take them? Such a pretty place. Love the costumes!

Alexis 18 said...

cute pics. Your family is so cute. Isn't it nice to have great friends who do things for free!!? that pic of the kids walking away is so dang cute.

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

I LOVE your pics! I can't believe how great they turned out. And your kids look so happy. Im glad you got so many. And I of course loved your Halloween pics!

*Ashleigh* said...

Yeah talk about addictive:) I am completely addicted to blogging! We are in West Jordan. Not so glad to be back but our Fam. is here so ya know... but I didn't cry when I hear christmas songs on the radio this year:) I just looked in the rearview mirrow at both my happy babies and smiled the biggest smile at them... so there are good things I guess.

Becky said...

Your family pics are beautiful! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I wish we didn't live a million miles away. Miss you