12.02.2008

Pictures say a thousand words....


Kylee at the family reunion, loving the santa hat!!
...Decorating the tree....
again loving the santa hat. Kaden was all excited to decorate the tree this year, he is so excited for Christmas and for the first time really knows whats going on now! so fun!

Kylee at my moms house, ready for bed... always smiling and being adorable!

Just a few snaps after church, i do it a lot!! poor kids, always having to pose for mom! at least they like eachother now, its so dang cute!

Caught them eating apples under the table! they are little buddies! cant stop taking pics of them! is it wrong to take 500 in 3 weeks??

...The Jubilee of Trees...
Kadens favorite (and mine) was the Grinch carrying the tree in his bag, super cute!
as you can see, Kylee was not a big Santa fan! which suprised me, she isnt usually afraid of anyone. santa thought i was mean to make her sit there and cry while i got a pic!!

10 comments:

Shanna said...

Your kids are so beautiful and photogenic. You are an awesome mom. There is nothing wrong with a lot of pictures, just shows how much you love them. What lucky kids!!

Parker Family said...

You do have adorable kids! It makes it so fun when they start playing with eachother, makes it alot nicer for us moms too! Looks like you are already for Christmas, tree up and have taken a trip to see santa, I better get going! :) I love the holidays!

Anonymous said...

so so so cute! And no its not wrong you take that many pics! I love it! You can tell you love them so much! That is too cute of kylee scared of santa, I have a feeling alex will be the same way this year! :)

Jessica Reeves said...

Your kids are so cute!! We really need to plan something soon! Greg and I are ready to get out and do something!

bows and more said...

We have had a house of sickies! Tummy flu twice in the last 2 weeks and Thanksgiving in that mix along with the santas work shop at the dixie center! Your kids are so cute! Love the santa hat what a doll!

Joe and Dawn said...

We hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas. Kylee's hair is sure growing! She always seems to be all smiles.

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Those are the cutest pics! You are a fabulous mom. I need to be better about taking pictures. Loved the Santa pics. I've gotta take my boys.

Sarah said...

So cute Amy! I'm amazed at how big she is getting! I love that they are buddies and the under the tables pics are cute. What fun memories you are capturing :)

Dalton Family said...

Kylee is gettin so big! I love christmas pictures!

Becky said...

So cute! I can't wait for Ashley and Kaityln to get a little older. I think they will be good friends. (At least I hope) he he