2.06.2009

this email was voted number one for the year, I look at it almost everyday to remind myself. it is sad, but is a definite wake up call.







..........................................................

My Mother in law Connie is such a great person. she does a lot for others. Once a year her and her husband have been going to Africa to give money and time to help help help. I wont get into details all they do, but when I think of the people there who have close to nothing, and yet are so incredibly happy, I feel guilty being a spoiled American, who takes so much for granted. We are more than incredibly blessed. I am so thankful for all I have!! ...................................................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thats a lot to think about. We are all so blessed! Thanks for reminding us!

bows and more said...

Loved it Amy! Thanks for sharing this! It is just what I needed to hear! Attitude is always a choice! Thanks for reminding me!

Dalton Family said...

WOW! That was just what we need from time to time to keep us in check in being thankful for all we have! Thank you!