6.12.2009

Guess what were having?.......


YES, It is a GIRL! no suprise i have been way too sick. thats what girls i guess do to me, but it is worth it!

We decided to do what my Sis in Law does to make it fun, and had the nurse not tell us what it was in the ultrasound. I had her write it down on a paper and tape it up. then i took it to the bakery and had them decorate a "pink or blue" cake and box it up so i could not see it.

My family came into town that night on their way to Lake Powell, took us to dinner, and after we all opened the box together to reveal our big suprise! It was fun, even Kaden says he wants another sister. he is so cute with Kylee! hopefully with them being two years apart, there wont be too much 'drama" in high school together! jk
I have always wanted a sister, so at least Kylee will get a close forever friend!

14 comments:

Plain Jame said...

Ooooh that is so CLEVER and fun! I love that my girls have each other - and I looooove my sisters - we are all really close. Sisters tend to have a particular and special bond. I cant believe we're both going to have THREE very soon! Congrats again, I hope you are feeling well soon.

Anonymous said...

thats is such a cute way to find out! i love it! I'm so excited for you guys! :)

Jessica Reeves said...

I am so excited for you guys!! I can't believe you are going to have 3 soon! So crazy!

Alexis 18 said...

Congrats! that is so exciting! what a cute idea-you are way better than me I have to know the minute the tech figures it out!

Becky said...

Yay! girls are so fun! what a cute way to find out. I hope your feeling better now days.

Baker Family said...

Congrats! I love your idea too about how you shared the news and found out. I still haven't found out what we are having yet and I'm going crazy waiting!! Just a few more weeks till my appointment though so I'll try to be patient! We still need to get together..... :)

Joe and Dawn said...

That's so exciting! All my girls made me sicker too:( Hope your feeling better. You also don't need to wait for High School for all the drama, it unfortunately can start much younger (say 2 & 4).BTW-I saw your mom at Lacie's reception, she looks so great. I swear she doesn't age. So good to see her. Maybe I'll be able to catch you one of these days:)

Joe and Dawn said...

I almost forgot....Happy Birthday!

jenna marie said...

That is a really fun tradition, I can't believe you could wait until after dinner!! I've had so much fun catching up on your life thru your blog today. The pictures of your darling kids are beautiful as always. I have a request - put up a picture of you!!! Love you, email me some time soon ok?

Sarah said...

Congrats!I'm so excited to meet this new little girl! I love the cake idea!
Happy Birthday yesterday! Sorry I'm slow!

Burnett Family said...

Love the idea of the cupcakes and I love that it's another GIRL!! that is so fun. I am so excited for Kylee to have a little sister!! I am sure Kaden will be an awesome big brother watching out for his little sisters.
We miss you guys!

{Annie N.} said...

Congrats! I'm sure they will be the bestest friends but it might not be until they are in their 20's thats how it happened for me and my sister. I love your creative idea of how to find out.

Parker Family said...

Okay....look how horrible of a friend I am...2 days late of wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I did think of you on Sunday, I just was never able to get to a computer to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a good one! 28, can you believe we are that old!! Crazy huh! And I really need to email you, I think I have the wrong email address for you, I have sent a few emails and never heard back from you, SO I will check on that, email you, and TRY to set up a day for us to get together for dinner or something :) Sounds fun!

AND congrats on another little girl!! You are such a cute little mom, you will have so much fun with 2 little girls, maybe even more, you never know :) Having sisters is the best thing ever! My sisters are my best friends :)

AND I think you should post some pics of you of here too!! Hope to see you soon!

Russon said...

Congrats!! We're following the same pattern!! Brad's way excited for another sister but the next one better be a boy or we're in trouble!!