Kenzey is getting so big! Four months next week already! Such a fun age, she brings me such joy!! She is just starting to giggle hard and its the cutest thing ever. I usually dont have my camera right there and by the time I grab it she is done, but i caught a little at the end yeah!!
Now that i have a computer that actually works i can post video YEAH!!! so fun!
click on the little arrow beneath and it should start, and the sound HAS to be on!!
ENJOY mom :)

7 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so cute!! She is seriously adorable! I love your new family pics too!
Soooo cute Amy! Theres nothing like a baby laughing to make youur day!
I love it! Soo cute!
she is so darn cute! I love that video it is priceless!
Such a sweetheart! We need to get our little girls together so they can sit and stare at each other and giggle! :) CALL ME!!
so cute! she is so adorable!
There is nothing cuter than a baby giggle! Hope to hear it in person soon...love you guys!
Post a Comment