7.27.2010

can summer really be over soon?

Ok, so i just spent 45 min uploading all these pics of our super fun summer and i am tired so instead of writing about each picture, they pretty much explain themselves. Our summer has been a blast. i cant believe we only have three weeks left of it!! crazy that my little boy will start Kindergarten on the 11th!! too fast!
So, our summer has consisted of a couple fun trips, up north we went to the zoo and aquarium, then we just got back from Cali last week with Nicks fam, which was a blast, we went to Disneyland, legoland, the beach, a musuem...took a few family pics, and the cousins just had a blast just being able to hang out!!!
we also go to Lake Powell with my fam in June!
Kaden has conquered swimming this summer, good bye life jacket!!
Kenzey will be crawling any day, she is so close and so much fun!!

























9 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like you had a jam packed summer, how fun!!!! Your kids are getting so big and sooooo cute!....isn't it weird to think how old we are getting :) We will probably be going to Utah in September for a couple weeks, let me know if you guys have any plans to head up north then. miss ya :)

Jessica Reeves said...

It looks like you guys are having such a fun summer!! I can't believe how big Kenzey is!!! Your kids are way too cute! We seriously need to get together! Hopefully we can come down there soon! We miss you guys!

Parker Family said...

HEY THERE!! I have been meaning to email you for months...where does the time go?! I will put it on my 'to do' list this week....PROMISE!!

You just got back from Disneyland!! ME TOO!! When did you go? We went on July 17th and 18th....would be crazy if we were there the same days!

Looks like you have had a very fun and very busy summer....good for you! I love to see what you are up to!

When we were driving through St. George, I told my hubby how bad I wanted to stop and see you!! He was in a hurry to get home, and wasn't up for it.....bummer! I might have to plan a trip down and come see you, it is so pretty there!

Anonymous said...

so fun! i can't believe how big your kids are getting!!!

Brett said...

Oh I cant wait to be able to get into the water and swim and play around. Only a few more weeks and the doctor should give the okay. Looks like a great summer.

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Those r the cutest pictures! Your Cali trip looks like fun. I love the pics of Kensie-she's getting so big. Your kids are darling.

Lisa said...

We miss you guys already! It was so fun to be with you. Keep us posted on Kaden's first day of school!

Dalton Family said...

You have had a busy busy summer! We need to get more pics of the babies together! I am blogging again, so I will check in more!

{Annie N.} said...

It's kind of sad that summer is over. I'm jealous of yours! The beach and Disneyland! No fair. It's gonna be weird watching the boys get on the bus and head off to school. Do we know where the bus stop is yet?