8.27.2010

hard bound blog books

I went to a R.S. activity last week about Geneology and family history. It was awesome. She talked about journal keeping (which is really important to me) but also how much more needs to be done. My new goal is to get into family history, but also how important it is to keep your own story. right now. she showed a printed BLOG book which I have heard about but never seen before i was so excited to see it. I am already obsessed with journal writing and digital scrapbooking, but i have started thinking my blog was just another no good distraction from life and kids..... till now. I loved the blog book and how it has so much journaling as well as pics and so easy to publish i guess.. so i just posted about 6 posts from the last 6 months that i was missing. I want them to be in somewhat of an order in my book, so i had better not get too far behind. If anyone is feeling blog is a waste of time, just check out the hard bound books which are so great for so many reasons!!! so i just took a minute and went to blurb.com go check it out.... so easy fast and awesome. took me 5 min to pull my entire blog into a book. i have not printed it yet, but looks like its about fourty bucks for a 7 by 7, 100 plus pages..... a deal id say!!!

3 comments:

*Ashleigh* said...

Fun times! I love blogging, more so because I am really crappy at journaling and scrapbooking in a timely fashion... the blog is the perfect solution! Looks like the last 6 months have been super fun! I had to mention (although the post was super cute!) be careful with frogs b/c they can carry salmonella! I just learned this. I guess you just use the same precautions as when handling raw meat. I look forward to your cute posts! Your kiddos are super cute!

Anonymous said...

i totally do this! im no good at keeping a journal but blogging i can do! i have like the past 2 years uploaded ready to print, i just need to do it! lol
way cute pics though! your kids are too cute!

Jessica Reeves said...

I love my blog books! Well, I haven't printed them yet but I can't wait!