1.17.2011

time flies...

wow, i am so far behind on here... it happens so fast. my last post before tonight was Halloween... these last couple months have been crazy busy. I got called as YW Pres, so exciting, so that became a full time job, love it though!! the holidays then hit, Kenz started walking, I have been spending hours on digital scrapbooking my goal to be done by Jan with the last three years, hanging out with friends, just lots of fun stuff!! Life just goes so dang fast!!
Anyways, I am catching up now!! My bro Cody was so sweet to take some great pics of my kids for me for my Christmas cards, and i didnt realize it would be such a pain to get them done... i figured maybe in twenty min we could get all three to smile at the same time, well... i was wrong, 500 pics later and over an hour and a LOT of frustration, we only got one that was even kinda close to them all smiling at once, oh well!! he did a fab job, and got some gorgeous single shots! thanks Cody. I dont usually dont like putting collages and scrapbook pages on here, so i can keep the blog different from my digital scrapbooks but I already had these done so I am just throwing them on!!
I sure love my kids!! They make me giggle.... a LOT!
Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Holiday!! i will get our holiday pics on here soon!



5 comments:

Brett said...

Love the picture and congrats on the new calling!

Anonymous said...

so so cute!

Alexis 18 said...

Amy, your kids are soooooooo cute! I can't believe how big your baby has gotten already! Might be time to have another?! lol :)

Joe and Dawn said...

Amy your kids are growing so fast! I so wish we could come see you again sometime soon. We are planning a trip up north in the summer so maybe we can get together again then? :) YW President, that's so exciting and busy. My calling wasn't that busy, I was in the RS Presidency for the past 4 years. Joe was the EQ Pres, so combined it was pretty time consuming. Enjoy your new calling, so fun!

Sarah said...

We are moving this week, it's been crazy busy cuz I've been training on the days Craig doesn't have school. We definitely need to get together! What list??