2.01.2011

SNOW!... what is that?

So we woke up and looked outside and there was snow everywhere.... which is crazy because you dont ever wake up to that here!! I was so excited and the kids were so excited!! so we hurry and ate breakfast and couldnt get our snow clothes on fast enough, well the few snow clothes that we actually own!! fun fun!! even Kenzey was wanting to roll in it, yes she is wearing her jammies!! I thought that Kaden would want to build a snowman, but he actually just wanted to have a snowball fight the whole time!! guess he is growing up!!





2 comments:

Jessica Reeves said...

So fun!! I can't believe how much snow there is!

FotoTale Designs said...

Sooo fun! Your kids are bundled up great! We don't have good snow gear at all. Those were fun days but I am sure ready for some warmth!