4.05.2011

templates for photos... my new passion!

Ok so i am so excited.. my friend invited me to be her template designer for her website and i am LOVING it!! It was already something i love doing, i went to college for this so it really is my dream job. yeah!! plus, i stay at home and can do it whenever i want!!
Go check out her website! It is for professional photographers mainly but we have added some albums, wordart, and invitations that just anyone would want! cute stuff! if you know any photographers, PLEASE let them know about us. The website is www.fototaledesigns.com and if you click on the new tab at the top, you will see most of my items.
Here is just a few of my most recent!
Also... if anyone is ever in need of a custom invitation or album, let me know. Baptism, wedding, baby showers. birthdays, you name it i will do anything custom for you!!













6 comments:

FotoTale Designs said...

I LOVE working with you! Your ideas and creativity are AMAZING!!

Anonymous said...

you do such amazing work! i just got my printed business cards and everything, they turned out great!!
and its so fun to see my photos on your stuff! :)

Paula said...

Congratulations Amy! That's so exciting! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months! Here's our blog...
http://mattandpaulamckinlay.blogspot.com/

Miss you!

*Ashleigh* said...

How fun, fun, fun!!!!!! I love your designs!! I know right where to go now :D How fun to be able to do your dream job AT HOME! Awesome!

I also wanted to let you know, I re-invited you to my blog... since I wasn't sure if when you deleted your list, it would change that? Not that my blog is all that interesting but here is the address if you want it back on your list...
phanphamilyforever.blogspot.com

{Annie N.} said...

cute blog and love the digital stuff! Here's my blog address if you want it annieloveschady.blogspot.com

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

wow! those are amazing. You are very talented!!