hello blogging world and friends! after a year of disappearance, i am back after being talked back into it by far away friends! so instead of trying to catch up, i just started a couple months back. I was feeling too busy, overwhelmed, especially since i spend a good amount my free time digital scrap booking, it seemed silly to blog too. so sorry its all scrap booked pages but its the only fast way to throw it on here since its already done... here are our spring pics of the kids, i cant believe how fast they grow up!
please leave me your blog address if i dont have it, i lost a lot of them last year! thanks :)
6 comments:
Aw! Love the pictures Amy(: You can follow our family blog as well at www.doughtyfam.blogspot.com. We miss you guys!
Saw your FB post and I love that you're blogging again. Your kids look SO big! Keep in touch:) My blog is outnumberedx4.blogspot.com.
-Dawn
I'm glad you started blogging again! I'm a few months behind on mine and just can't find the time. (hendriksfamilyblog.blogspot ) Your kids are adorable!!! Miss you guys! We will be moving back to Utah on June 5th! so we definitely need to get together sometime when you make one of your trips up north.
Kinsey looks so grown up! I'm glad you are updating I love seeing pics of your darling kids :)
These are the cutest pictures ever!! Your kids are so cute!! I'm glad that you're blogging again! I'm trying to get mine updated! Hope to see you soon!!!
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
Post a Comment