


Kadens new toy, and how cute he was!! He got some play guns and cowboy hat from my moms sweet friends next door, the Hendersons.
We went up North to visit my Mom and see how she was doing. She is hanging in there, getting sick of being stuck to the house and lot of being in bed. But we still had a great time. Kaden played guns with Grandpa and went to the Pumpkin Patch with him!


Here are some pics of Kylee, growing like crazy. Shes a lot more alert now and already weighs 8 pounds! (click to enlarge)
3 comments:
I'm sad I missed you. I haven't gotten a message from you or I would have been all about meeting the bebe. But I guess maybe its better I didn't know you were here. I have a cold so I wouldn't have been able to get too close anyway. dangit. I leave on the 24th.
She is so sweet Amy. I love when they are newborn and they sleep with their little arms curled upright....like they are showing their tiny little muscles! So cute and looks like you had a great time up north. Caden is such a funny boy and seems to have a great personality. Love the fall festivities....I just made pumpkin brownies and the spicey smell puts me in a fabulous mood!
It was so fun to see you guys! Kaden is so cute in his cowboy outfit! He totally fits the part! And Kylee, she is so gorgeous! I love all that dark hair!
Loves!
Jenny
Post a Comment