


Our Halloween was great. We had a couple friends over to celebrate (our own little party), Kaden had a fun time trick or treating with one of his best buddies Cole. Monday night we had a fun neighborhood party, Kaden had a great time getting lots of candy with his favorite babysitter taking him around. I posted pictures of that on my new attachment under the links of "extra pics for Grandma" I had to create a seperate page, because my mom wants so many pictures it would take over my blog.
So all the Grandma's, even more pictures for you!! Helps with being so far away huh??
Today Cody showed up with a fun blanket for Kaden, of course, Lightning McQueen, cant go wrong there. He loves it as you can tell in the pictures.
Kylee is now fitting in some of her 3 month jammies, which I just barely pulled out yesterday, so glad I did because she fits in them perfect. Thought she looked pretty cute tonight.
6 comments:
Your kids are adorable! I love the added pink bows to kylee's costume! Kaden was a cute elmo! How fun! I still can't believe that kylee's hair isn't falling out yet! Lucky girl! I will post our halloween pics on our blog soon!
Loves!
Jenny
Yeh!!I found your blog! Your kids were so adorable on Halloween. I love your blog and all the pictures. My blog is dunlavyfamily.blogspot.com
Lyndi
Hey Amy, I found your link on Lyndi's blog. Way cute pictures, you have such a cute family. I just started a blog, check us out if you want at bundyfamily7.
Looks like you had a great Halloween! Your kids looked super cute. HELLO...you look amazing as well! I love to check your blog to see that sweet little baby girl. She is sure a honey! Kaden is so darling too!!
Amy, I can't believe how fast Kylee is growing and how big and sweet she looks!
Tag you're it! Read my blog for more details.
Post a Comment