

We went and saw the trees tonight! so much fun with a 3 year old, who finally knows whats coming and asks for EVERYTHING!! thank goodness we can tell them the "elf" thing to make them be good!! Kaden has never been afraid of Santa, so he always jumps right on his lap.
Nicks mom came to visit today, so she got to go with us, which was fun. The trees were awesome, and Lyndi's especially :)
Everyone go see the cute 101 Dalmations one!! It wins my vote for sure!!
(click on pictures to enlarge)
2 comments:
I can't believe Santa is already out and about! Way cute pics!
Jenny
Amy
We are so in Christmas mode at our house. Our tree is already up and shining! I love this time of year and just love the feeling that is floating around. I have a super cute poem for the "elf" thing that just might help a 3 year old to know that he is being watched. I will email it to you. It is called "Mr. Peeps" and you must find a cute elf (I found one at TJ Maxx) to go along with this super cute poem. Check your email girlie!
Much Love!
Post a Comment