
Yep, there is snow here!! This picture is the mountain we look at from our house!
We were at friends for a Super Bowl "get together" I rather call it than a party, and we walked out and there was about 4 inches of snow and still falling. This was in Hurricane. We drove home on wet snowy, slippery roads, wondering where we were and if snow plows actually were available in southern Utah :)
It is beautiful here though and such a Fun Change!!
We got to drive up North Friday and come back Saturday, trying to hit the good weather. But it was worth it. One of my best friends now for almost 10 years got married! It was the same time as Hinckleys Funeral, and Salt Lake was so quiet, somber and peaceful. We couldnt believe the feeling there. It was a very spiritual day.

Thankyou Sarah and Craig for letting us be part of such a beautiful and special event in your lives. It was such a Beautiful Day! Everything was. The weather, sky, the Ceremony, the flowers, her cute shoes:) her beautiful dress, and especially just her!! She looked gorgeous as always, and they are the perfect couple! Congratulations you two, we love you!

Me and Amber took the kids to the Museum of Animals. they loved it, as you can see. For some reason Kaden wouldnt believe they were all pretend so he wouldnt get out of the stroller!! Its not like we havent been there before! It was fun.
(you can click on to enlarge)
4 comments:
That's so crazy it snowed there! I bet Kaden loved it though!
I bet that was an awesome feeling, we all love President Hinckley so much. I am glad you got home safe.
I heard it'd snowed! I love it when that happens down there since it is so rare! It was so fun seeing you!
That picture of the mountains is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment