4.08.2008

ADDICTION....

I just want to scrapbook. Scrapbook scrapbook scrapbook. I really just need a laptop but thats not going to happen, sooo I just think about it until I can finally jump on the computer my one night a week I sware!! does anyone else have this problem. I wish I was as addicted to doing my dishes or playing trains :) or wouldnt it be nice if we just didnt have to sleep??


7 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

K it is offical you have to come over and show me how to scrapbook on the computer!! I love the pages that you have done. I say to my house that way I can download all the cute paper. Thanks for calling the other day, I really want to hang out. I love Kaden's hair cut, for a second I didn't think it was him but he looks so grown up.

bows and more said...

So cute! How about you teach me how to scrap book like that, and I will help you paint your crib! Deal?

Lisa said...

Wow! You are a digital scrapbooker! What program do you use? Do you have a printer that prints the 12 x 12 pages? You need to give me a lesson! What cute kids...

Anonymous said...

What scrapbook stuff do you use? I love it! Kylee is getting so big and is so cute! And Kaden with his new haircut! He looks so old and like a totally different kid! Way cute!

Brookeh said...

Wow Kaden is looking so grown up! Nice job again on the pages. I wish I could take lessons from you. Maybe someday...

Dalton Family said...

Ok your making the rest of us look bad =] Love ya!

jmr said...

very fun!! I've never tried the kind of scrapbooking you're doing. looks like fun and less glue on your fingers!