6.25.2008

Our 6th Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Honey!! You complete my life and I am so lucky and grateful to have you!! Your the best thanks for all you do!
Click to play Happy Anniversary Nick!

14 comments:

Brett said...

So super cute. Im going to have to look into doing that. Love and miss you guys.

viewmont classmates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the slideshow!

Parker Family said...

Happy 6th Anniversary! Time flies so fast huh! You 2 are a very perfect match! Nick looks so young 6 years ago! And of course you are beautiful like always!

{Annie N.} said...

Happy Happy! You guys are so cute! Love the old pics.

Sarah said...

I loved looking at that. It reminded me of our science class and doodling Amy McKinlay in your notebook! Happy Anniversary! And don't worry the pic you wanted up on our blog will probably be up on Tuesday :)

Dalton Family said...

I love those old pics! Have a Happy Anniversary!

bows and more said...

Love the smile box! You guys are the perfect couple! Happy anniversary! It will be 12 years before you know it! We need to get together for game night soon!

Broadhead Family said...

Happy Anniversary! You are like an expert on the blogging! I need some lessons. Those are way cute pics too! I am in Idaho until August but we will have to hang out when I get back. see you soon.

Mandi said...

Amy,
I've gone private with my blog, so send me your email if you want an invite. felsteadfamily@gmail.com

jmr said...

6 years? I can't believe it has been 6 years! Happy anniversary you guys! love ya both!!

The Grantham Family said...

Aaaawwww...and 2 cute kids later! Life must be treating you well...Happy Happy day!

bows and more said...

Amy last nigh was so fun! Sorry i totally bummed out! I crashed! That never happens I am usually up so late! Thanks for the sweet thoughts I will call you! That sharks sounds awesome!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! I can't believe it's been 6 years. Great slideshow, Amy. See you soon!