I love disneyland! I never got to go untill I had kids of my own, and wow it makes you feel like a kid again!! We went last fall and that was the best time of year to go! NO LINES AT ALL! We rode winnie the pooh 10 times in a row, it is so fun to make it all about the kids, and I love the fact the even little ones can go on all of the rides. My youngest was 19 months old and he rode all of the rides. It looks like you had a blast! Oh and kinda funny: when we went last fall, we stayed in the same hotel as you did. I never forgot the color of the couch in that seperate room! Nice room, but the only thing I hated, was that there wasn't a free breakfast, and the one they served was so expensive!! How fun, we are going to try and go again this fall, this makes me excited to go again! I love going there!
Disneyland looks fun, was it way hot? Justin and I just had fun watching the slideshow of you and Nick. I have to admit we had a few laughs over the old pictures!! They were great!!
6 comments:
So fun! I had no idea you guys were going. Looks like you had a great time...love the pics!
I'm glad you had so much fun! It looks like a blast! I can't wait to take our kids again! Kaden was probably in heaven! :)
How lucky! I wish we went to Disneyland. Looks like it was a lot of fun!
I love disneyland! I never got to go untill I had kids of my own, and wow it makes you feel like a kid again!! We went last fall and that was the best time of year to go! NO LINES AT ALL! We rode winnie the pooh 10 times in a row, it is so fun to make it all about the kids, and I love the fact the even little ones can go on all of the rides. My youngest was 19 months old and he rode all of the rides. It looks like you had a blast! Oh and kinda funny: when we went last fall, we stayed in the same hotel as you did. I never forgot the color of the couch in that seperate room! Nice room, but the only thing I hated, was that there wasn't a free breakfast, and the one they served was so expensive!! How fun, we are going to try and go again this fall, this makes me excited to go again! I love going there!
Disneyland looks fun, was it way hot? Justin and I just had fun watching the slideshow of you and Nick. I have to admit we had a few laughs over the old pictures!! They were great!!
I love Disneyland! It looks like so much fun and Caden is the perfect age!
Post a Comment