Just a few pics of our Memorial day, days in the sun, and wonderful Lake Powell, where we met my family for my birthday a couple weeks ago! so fun and relaxing, although way too short! (click on picture to start and make full screen or pics will be really small, which is ok with me since im in them:)! (when screen appears, you have to click on the little arrow to turn pages!)
7 comments:
So cute!! I love all the pics! You're staying up late updating your blog too!
way cute! looks like you guys are having a great summer!
It looks like you had a fun birthday! Gotta love Lake Powell. Hope your July is as much fun! miss you guys
Happy Birthday, Looks like your having a great summer so far.
Finally some prego pics! You look darling! Your whole family is so cute! I just love them all!
So cute! I remembered you on flag day and kept reminding myself i needed to call and tell you happy b-bay, well i was on vacation and forgot. Im a horrible friend. Hope you had a great one and are doing well. Miss you.
I miss Powell - haven't been there in soooo long! I loved the pictures, love to see what you guys are up to. I hope you're feeling well and having a great summer!
Post a Comment