8.01.2009

JULY.... where did it go?

This summer has flown by, being in the 2nd trimester, feeling pretty good the last few months, it seems to have passed quickly! now for the next 3 months....

A few things we have been up to...
backyard fun, pretty often, at least when we can go outside without scourching!
(you can click on pictures to enlarge)

4TH OF JULY, here in the heat!

24TH OF JULY....
with Grandma and Grandpa and the fun uncles

SWIM LESSONS...
Kaden loves his teacher whos name is also Kaden, and loves wearing his goggles:)

FISHING WITH GRANDPA...
always a blast, he actually held it by hand at the end, but its on my moms camera. so fun!


GIRLS CAMP!
just got back and had a blast! what a adorable group of girls in our ward, and that doesnt even show them all. (or the leaders) it was a fun couple days!!

ok, everyone has been asking for a belly pic i dont know why, so here it is, yes i do have a little belly. it sure feels bigger than it looks:)

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Your kids are darling! They look so grown up compared to the last time I saw them :) I love the belly pic. You look beautiful!

Jessica Reeves said...

I love all the pics!! You look so cute pregnant! I'm jealous!

Becky said...

What a cute family! and what a cute belly :) We are heading to Utah for a couple weeks in September so if you are planning a trip to visit your fam give me a call. Last time we were there at the same time and didn't even know it. I would love to see you!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your pics! looks like you guys have been having a fun summer! we have to get together next time you come up for sure! and i'm glad you posted a belly pic, way cute!

Burnett Family said...

Love all of the pictures. Your kids are so cute. Carson was just talking about Kaden and Jumpin Jacks, we miss you guys. Your little baby belly is so cute! Keep the pictures coming!

The Hildreth Family said...

Looks like you guys have been having a great summer! I'm so glad you commented on my blog-- I'm still new at this blog stuff and i have a hard time finding enough hours in the day to spend on the computer! :) It was so fun to read about your fam and all that you have going on! Congrats on the new addition! You look great, and as crazy at it sounds enjoy it cuz someday you'll miss it! Cute pics! Cute family!

Parker Family said...

Look at you, you cute prego gal!! I promise I am not ignoring you by not emailing you back, I will try to get to it, sounds sad, but by the time I update my blog and check on other blogs, my computer time about runs up (that is about all the time my kids alow, between feeding them and taking care of them, you know how it goes :) I am going to do it, I promise :)

Lisa said...

Your kids are the cutest! I'm glad you are feeling better; you look great! Pregnant, sick, and 100 degree temperatures are not a good combination; I remember it all too well :) November will be here before you know it!

Alexis 18 said...

such great pics of the kids! looks like you guys are having a fun summer! your prego belly is soooooooooo cute. I love it!

jenna marie said...

YES! A belly shot!! You look like you've been having a great summer so far.

Amy said...

Hey Amy I didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations! Another Girl! Your kids are so cute, I can't believe how fast it goes by!
our blog is http://jamesandamywest.blogspot.com/