8.18.2009

My little Princess....

I have been obsessed with digital scrapbooking, its the one thing i enjoy doing at night while my little ones are sound asleep. my goal is to have everything caught by the time i have the baby, does anyone have some great 12 by 12 printing advice? Costco the best? so here are some pages of my silly little Princess, who makes me laugh every single day! I am so thankful for my little Kylee! I cant believe she is almost two!





5 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Those are adorable! I really need to take a class or something to learn to do that. My friend uses a website called www.mpix.com to print out alot of photo stuff. I don't know exactly if it prints 12x12. We need to hang out soon!!

Jessica Reeves said...

These are so cute!! I wish I was motivated so I could get my scrapbooking done! We miss you guys already!

Anonymous said...

so cute! isn't digital great? that is awesome you could even think of being caught up, mine is so far behind! i need to do it more. where do you get your digital stuff from?

Parker Family said...

mmmm...I need to get on the ball, I need to get caught up from my oldest!! You are amazing to stay up with all of that! I am hoping to get my blog printed out and that way I will have the last year and a half scrapbooked, but as for the older pics, I need to get going with it!! I NEED TO EMAIL YOU BACK, I PROMISE I WILL!!

abo-bder said...


فني تركيب اثاث و ستائر بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
نقل عفش بالرياض الي الامارات
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض
فني
ف