
Kenzey Jo McKinlay
Nov. 2nd
6 lbs. 15 oz.
19 inches
8:09 pm
....an hour before labor... (you can click on pics to enlarge)

minutes after she was born....


meeting our new baby sister...

The kids were so excited to meet her. they just sat and held her and stared saying how cute she was. They love her so much and are having so much fun with her!
everything went well, we are home doing well.
Thanks for all the help from close friends and our sweet moms! come and meet her:)
22 comments:
Congrats! She is beautiful! I'm glad everything went well. :)
congrats!!!! she is so beautiful~! i'm so happy for you guys!!!
She is so adorable!!! I wish I was there so I could come hold her and bring you guys dinner!! I hope you're getting some sleep! She is seriously beautiful!! Congrats!!!
Congratulations! She is adorable!
she is gorgeous Amy!!!! congrats! and such a cute name!!
Yay! congrats! wish i could come see her. She's a little cutie!
Amy--she is soo adorable! I am so happy for you and your family. Of course I'm a little envious too--hope to be where you are very soon :) Can't wait to meet your little one!
Congrats!! I have butterflies ;D She really is gorgeous! I hope the adjustments go smoothly for you. Now I am getting antsy to meet my baby girl... I have a ways to go (Feb.14th) Good luck to you girl, you have a beautiful family!!
Congratulations - I bet you're loving her so much! She's adorable, so tiny!
She is so cute! I can't wait to see her.
She is darling! We'll be down this weekend :) maybe we can stop by and visit!
Congrats!!! She is such a beautiful baby! I'm a little jealous your baby is already here and I have to still wait till Wednesday! :) I'll have to call you and come stop by. YAY!!
Congratulations McKinlay Family! What a cute name. She's beautiful. Of course, as you always do, Amy you look way too good to have just had a baby.
Congrats!! She is adorable!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful! It looks like your kids just were soaking her up! That is so exciting! Amy
She is adorable! Congratulations! We are glad you are doing well and we can't wait to meet her!
So beautiful! I am so glad that she is here! She makes your kids look so big and grown up! Oh why can't the just stay little! Enjoy every little moment they grow way to fast!
Welcome baby Kenzey! We are sooooo excited for you guys! Can't wait to hold her and give you big hugs!
Oh my goodness Amy she is BEAUTIFUL! Seeing pictures of her about made me tear up, they are so precious when they are first born, I love those moments! Her sucking her thumb is priceless too! Oh you have such a beautiful family! And by the way, what is your secret to staying so beautiful, even after delivery!?! Enjoy every minute of this!
Wish I lived closer to come visit you!! Lets get this yucky weather gone, and plan a day to get together!
YEA YEA YEA!!!! Love you Amy. :)
So exciting for you. Congrats and she is beautiful.
Congratulations! She is beautiful. Isn't it so fun to have a newborn in your arms again? I'm loving it. I hope you are as well.
Post a Comment