11.16.2009

sneak peak...


So i was ever so lucky to have my friends sister volunteer to take Kenzeys newborn pictures for practice, and she said she isnt professional at all, but i beg to differ. Although i havent even seen any but a couple, i am excited to see how they all turned out, so this is just a sneak peak!
Thanks Amber:)






_____________________________________________

Kenzey day four, five, six, seven, eight nine ten and eleven ... in the "tanning bed" :)



The kids just starred at her, saying "get healthy baby"

Kylee wanted her baby in the "light bed" too!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

so so cute! :)

Becky said...

Cute pictures! We will be in Utah (Centerville)for 3 weeks around Christmas. Call if you you go up north. I miss you!

Jessica Reeves said...

So cute!! She did a great job! I love them! I hope you guys come up this way for Thanksgiving!

Russon said...

So cute!! I love the feet picture! She is soo tiny.

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Oh wow! Those turned out darling!! So sweet

jenna marie said...

I LOVE these pictures! Fun! Glad she is getting healthy in her little tanning bed.

Lisa said...

She is so beautiful! Kylee looks too big...miss you guys!

Kenzie said...

Hey Amy! Love your blog! I forgot you guys all blog! ha! my blog is aboutkenzie.blogspot.com. Also, I have this blog called 'cutelinksforyou.blogspot.com' It's a blog where I collect backgrounds, headers, kits, extras and share them. Cya!

Amanda said...

Your baby is so adorable! Not to mention your other kids. You are such a good blogger! I have been neglecting mine for quite a while. How are things going?