2.08.2010

our last two months....

We blessed Kenzey on Dec. 27th, and Nick did a wonderful job giving a beautiful blessing, and Kenzey looked adorable! We had lots of great company over after and just had a really special day. here are some pics of the beautiful baby! We are just so in love with her!





Christmas was awesome! the kids are the funnest ages, and loved every present they got. It was so fun to watch their animated faces and expressions!! so fun!





Kylee started joyschool which she is so excited for! she is the only girl and loves to get all "ready and cute" for her 3 boyfriends she goes with! it is so cute when she gets home and wants to hang up all her pictures and artwork all over the fridge like her brother!



and.... hanging out with friends we miss. Kylee loving her friend Aly who she hasnt seen in a year, they hit it right off, playing babies, kitchen and just being so cute together!

Our little matching princesses. Wearing their Valentines outfits! Kylee is loving her little sister and is a wonderful help! She cant wait till Kenzey can play with her. They are both growing so fast!! i wish time would slow down!

Happy Valentines We LOVE you all!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

such cute pics! i can't believe how old kylee looks, her hair is so long! you have such cute kids!

Burnett Family said...

I've been dying to see some updated pics of all three kids!! Absolutely darling!! Kylee's hair has grown so long! She's so grown up! That's a really cute family pic too:) Hope you are all doing well!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Oh, I love the blessing dress. So sweet. The pics are darling! Cant wait to get together this week!

Plain Jame said...

Oh Amy she is so adorable, how delicious! I cant believe how much your little girl just grew up over night. Kaden is so tall and handsome - isn't it so much fun??!! Ah!

Paula said...

What fun pictures, Amy! We sure miss you guys. The cousins need to play together. Why don't you guys come visit us for a while?

Jessica Reeves said...

Such cute pictures!! I can't believe how long Kylee's hair is - so cute!! You have the cutest kids, seriously! I wish I was down there in the sunshine with you guys!

Sarah said...

Kylee looks so old! You have darling children! Your Mom told me about your ankle...I'm so sorry!

Lisa said...

I can't believe how much Kenzey has changed since Christmas! Cute kids. Time does go too fast. Hope to see you soon!