2.04.2011

craft at my house next week....







So I made these block fronts digitally and want to modge podge them on wood blocks sand the edges and have a cute v-day decoration for my window. I am thinking of mid next week if anyone wants to come on over and do them. prob under 4 bucks including wood, paint, and the fronts....we can make a play date, lunch, craft day! call me if you wanna come!!

7 comments:

Jessica Reeves said...

I want to come!!! Maybe you should come visit me in Florida and we'll do it here!!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

So cute! I am in!

Mandi said...

That is really cute. You need to do it on tuesday so I can come :)

Anonymous said...

way cute! i wish i could come!

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

These are way cute. You are so talented.

FotoTale Designs said...

SOOO cute! You are so talented Amy! We will be there!

Parker Family said...

OH MAN!! I WANT TO COME!! Such a cute idea! I might need to get the instructions from ya, and I will make it here at home, and think of you! :)

Oh my goodness.....long time no hear from ME, my fault completely, and I feel horrible about it! SORRY!! What a friend I am! :(

You are the YW pres! Oh my goodness, are you overwhelmed?? Ya know, I would love love love to be in YW; and I think with me wanting to be in there so bad, is the reason I am not....does that make sense? I am a teacher in RS, and talk about intimidating!! I have been in over a year and a half, and I am hoping for a release, but nope, not yet, probably cause I want to be out so bad! Funny how that works with callings :)

Your kiddos are too cute, and your baby is so big, I can't believe she is one already! She is such a beauty, her sister too! You guys make cute cute kids!

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get together with ya! And good idea to make it a goal.....we might need that! :) Let me know when you are planning on being in Bountiful and can sneak away from you fam, and we will go to dinner. SOUNDS FUN! Just let me know a little in advance, and I will make sure to be there!

LOVE YA!!